Head notes: white rose, lychee and almond blossom
Heart notes: peony, freesia, muguet and almonds
Long-lasting notes: amber, magnolia and cedar leaf
*Contains natural essences
50 ml – 3.35 Fl.Oz
Why this fragrance
- The almond flower blossoms at the beginning of February, it is a delicate, fine, romantic and elegant note.
- The Freesia blossoms with the beginning of spring, it is a symbol of delicacy and charm.
- The rose and peony bloom in April, bringing softness to the chord.
- The lily of the valley, symbol of friendship, blossoms in May: warm, welcoming, enveloping and at the same time very light.
- The magnolia is a white flower, its “sillage” (the aura that remains of the perfume) marks one of the notes with more personality of the perfume.
- The litchi is a water fruit that gives tenderness and stability to the chord.