The islands are synonymous with summer and the sea, but also the winters when the almond trees bloom and sweeten the air. You don’t need to travel to Japan for sakura; you can come to the islands or use Almond Blossom vegetal soap. It’s that easy.
Glycerin rich vegetal soap with moisturizing properties, smooth skin feel after use.
How to use: rub on wet hands, then rinse with water.
- Top: White rose, almond flower and lychee
- Heart: Peony, freesia, lily of the valley and almonds
- Base: Amber, magnolia and cedar leaf
- Almond flower: A delicate, subtle, romantic and elegant note.
- Lychee: A water fruit which gives the accord tenderness and stability.
- Freesia: A symbol of subtlety and charm.
- Rose and peony: Giving the accord softness.
- Lily of the valley: A warm, welcoming, all-enveloping aroma which is at the same time very light. The symbol of friendship.
- Magnolia: Its “sillage” (the scent left behind by the perfume) is one of the notes with most personality.
It contains natural essences.
- Capacity: 125 g – 4,41 oz
- Weight: 0,125 kg
- Dimensions: 8,5 x 2,5 x 5,4 cm
- Keep protected from heat
Stimulating: The floral touches get rid of any tiredness, bringing a feeling of calm and wellbeing.
INCI: glycerin, aqua, sorbitol, sodium laurate, sodium stearate, sodium oleate, parfum, citric acid, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, tetrasodium etidronate, C.I. 77891.