The entire Balearic coastline is awash with vegetation that grows and concentrates the aromas of the soil, rain and sun. And then there are the cliffs from which to admire amazing sunsets with a gin and tonic in your hand and good company. Salut!
Glycerin rich vegetal soap with moisturizing properties, smooth skin feel after use.
How to use: rub on wet hands, then rinse with water.
- Top: Juniper
- Heart: Black pepper and iris root
- Base: Musk, sandalwood and cedar
- Juniper: A green and at the same time spicy note.
- Black pepper and iris root: Perhaps the most elegant of the notes on the pallet of a perfumer.
- Musk: Density and smoothness at the same time.
- Sandalwood and cedar: One sweeter and the other more aromatic, they bring a spectacular richness to the base.
It contains natural essences.
- Capacity: 125 g – 4,41 oz
- Weight: 0,125 kg
- Dimensions: 8,5 x 2,5 x 5,4 cm
- Keep protected from heat
Balancing: The combination of berries and wood helps to achieve harmony and equilibrium.
INCI: glycerin, aqua, sorbitol, sodium laurate, sodium stearate, sodium oleate, parfum, citric acid, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, tetrasodium etidronate, C.I. 77891.